Are you the next Mobile Service Engineer we've been looking for?
Working within the 24 hour reactive maintenance industry is very challenging and being part of TPH Reactive gives you access to working with some of the very best emergency callout engineers in the business. TPH Reactive is well reputed and enjoys a healthy reputation for getting to emergency callouts fast and the initial job completed within the first visit.
Our Core Benefits
- A Great Working Environment
- Flexible Working Hours
- Excellent Rates of Pay + Bonus
- 28 Days Paid Annual Leave Plus...
- Your Birthday off!
- All Vehicles are Air-Conditioned
- Company Uniform
- Well Respected Business
- Consistently High Standards of Workmanship
- Sense of Urgency
- Flexible Attitude to Working Hours - We Really are Open 24/7
- Talented, Qualified & Motivated
- Quick Thinking
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Clean, Polite, Professional, Well Presented
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Willing to Undertake Additional Training Courses
- Clean Driving Licence & Able to Drive a Large Van Safely (3.5t)
- Hard Working
At TPH Reactive, we only employ the very best engineers who have high standards of workmanship, are qualified and time served, but in return you will also get well rewarded for your high standards of work and commitment to us through our bonus insentive.
If you are interested in working at TPH Reactive, please send an email to email@example.com and remember to include your:
- Full Name
- Contact Details
- A Copy of your C.V (ideally attached in PDF format)
- Outline your Experience
- What Qualities you would bring to the business
- A Covering Letter
What do our clients think?View all testimonials ›
“"Excellent response time and very professional - I would definitely recommend TPH Reactive" ”